I am Sheffield-based medievalist, theatre director, storyteller and folk dance teacher. I work as a Senior Lecturer at the University of Wolverhampton and am one of the BBC / AHRC New Generation Thinkers. This site contains details about my ongoing projects and shows, occasional book and theatre reviews and a place to prod the monsters in the margins of my research.
- Research Stories: Applying for the AHRC / BBC New Generation Thinker Scheme August 11, 2021
- Play Time: Acknowledging the backstage crew December 15, 2020
- A Modern Decameron: Online Story Festival: Ten days, a hundred stories (27th March – 7th April 2020) March 26, 2020
- Footnotes to Radio 3’s The Essay: Cooking and Eating God in Medieval Drama April 4, 2019
- Decolonising the Medieval Curriculum: Critical Questions January 13, 2019