I am Sheffield-based medievalist, theatre director, storyteller and folk dance teacher. I work as a lecturer at the University of Wolverhampton and am one of the BBC / AHRC New Generation Thinkers. This site contains details about my ongoing projects and shows, occasional book and theatre reviews and a place to prod the monsters in the margins of my research.
- Decolonising the Medieval Curriculum: Critical Questions January 13, 2019
- Unruly Woman Goes Live! November 15, 2018
- Good Dancing and Writing: Making Conference Dances Safe and Inclusive October 5, 2018
- Review: The Museum of Broken Relationships January 7, 2018
- Welcome to my new site September 14, 2017